• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
Little Bear
Gold Boarder
...they probably take care of themselves

WANTED: Review of Bobby with Levon @ Moe Down.

#56875 3 years, 1 month ago
I was head up to Moe Down last week when an unforcasted event turned the car around (somewhere in jersey)

I was pretty bummed to have missed them, I was lookin forward to seeing them again after catching a show Levon played in Central Park between Jones beach and Spac last tour.
and I am havin a bit of trouble finding any reviews of bobby with Levon helms band, And I would grately appreciate it if someone would take the time to give us the rundown!

Thanks
~God bless the Hampton Inn~ ~And You~
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

Re: WANTED: Review of Bobby with Levon @ Moe Down.

#56908 3 years, 1 month ago
I'm just coming onto my trip right now so I'll post a better review later but it was great, first Bob sat in at the end of Bruce Hornsbys set for Jack Straw. Levon and crew (without Bob) came out after a very long rain delay and played at least 5 songs before bringing Bob out. The first song with Bob was When I Paint My Masterpiece which was a very nice suprise. It's cool seeing Bob play with Levon's band, it looked he was enjoying himself.

After Levon I left like an idiot and missed Bob sit in with Moe on Other One>Smokestack Lightning>other one, stuck inside of mobile and feel like a stranger.

Levon Band setlist

01. intro/tuning
02. This Wheels On Fire
03. Long Black Veil
04. Bourgeois Blues
05. I Know (You Don't Love Me No More)
06. By The Sweat Of My Brow
07. Bob Weir intro
08. When I Paint My Masterpiece
09. Deep Elem Blues
10. Attics Of My Life
11. Tennessee Jed
12. All On A Mardi Gras Day
disc2:
01. Ripple
02. band intros
03. The Weight
time: 85:18

--more to come later

you can download Levon's and Hornby's set here ........ ratdog.org/community/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=287677
Little Bear
Gold Boarder
...they probably take care of themselves

Re: WANTED: Review of Bobby with Levon @ Moe Down.

#57023 3 years, 1 month ago
Hey thanks alot Brother! That is a hard show about which to get details (Kinda tells ya what state most folks must of been in, makes me more bummed I missed it
~God bless the Hampton Inn~ ~And You~
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds