• Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
niarfoxob
Junior Boarder

Donna ROCKS

#57497 2 years, 11 months ago
Love to you Donna. What a special treat and i am sure glad i didn't miss that one. Man... 19th nervous breakdown, are you kidding me. That absolutely blew me out of my camping chair into pure bliss. What a super sweet thrill to be in the presence of such light. My one and only time to have ever have heard you sing live, out shines any bootleg i have ever heard you on. What a Gem...I thought i would never hear lonesome and a long way from home....The super highlight of the night for me. jeezel what a jam. JG's golden girl. harder they come, can't even remember half of it...mission...twist...gomorrah...knocking...2nd that...expressway....Cats........midnight moonlight......i'll be with thee......did they jam a dixie...? what else? Mind you that is definately not the order. Robs keys couldn't have danced harder than they did saturday night. And Jeff whats that guys name is a great replacement for JK.... DSO sure does know how to jam some JGB with Donna. WERK IT OUT!!! couldn't have been a tighter scene. All the old forgotten tribes were roaming free among the crowd, I think I even felt Jerry... especially during mission! Donna.........how sweet your "heart of me is".........i could have cried hearing that one....thank you........No worries this woman ain't stealing nuttin! Can i get a big woo.........and then she came out with the werks and rocked her ass off to shakedown..........who's got heart,,,,,,,, I CAN'T HEAR YOU! What BEat! I am so glad you are still sharing what needs to be heard! made me super jones for columbussss.......oooooooooo weeeeeeeeee.......can't wait... Totally turned on to to some great bands that night
family groove company........and some wild india, tribal, rasta, psychodelia, hyndu techno didgeridoo controlled madness., Ganga giri woah....... can i get woo.... WOO! Anyway, you ROCK Donna..........Thank you very much!
FURTHUR FOREVER......LONG LIVE THE DEAD
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

Re: Donna ROCKS

#57562 2 years, 11 months ago
i love donna too, and i ain't afraid to admit it...she is an incredible woman, quite an aura surrounding her, even to this day...was she always spot on god no but she complemented the music in a way no one else could...it's been too long since i've seen her..
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Time to create page: 0.31 seconds