• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

Re: Eugene 9/23 setlist

#63094 2 years, 10 months ago
DigiGal wrote:
im getting anerror message item can not be found?
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#63099 2 years, 10 months ago
So glad you all got a stream last night!

It was a great tour opener! They were all over the place last night! Great way to start things off with Feel like a Stranger! Some highlights for me were it takes a lot to cry... It was so beautiful and just moved me! Shakedown jamming was amazing! Then when they went into Cassidy everything starting going in slow motion. They were building up the energy for a huge take off and end to the first set! 2nd set was awesome! The other one was awesome and Wharf Rat is really when the chills set in! Loved the ending with Help>Slipknot>Franklins....I always love rolling away the dew. And the encore sounded sooooo great! I could totally hear Bobby's voice come through the music! I know things are getting stranger so let's get on with the second show!!!!!!

And the Cuthbert is a great venue! Nice and intimate everywhere is a great seat!!! And not to mention I'm just loving Eugene and the state of Oregon! I've been all around the past three days just gonna relax today and restore some energy for the next two!!!

Sending good vibes for a great clear stream for you all tonight! And for the rest of the tour also!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, JStraw, ruby_claire, PMoondancer , kfender, bokb
StaggerLee13
Junior Boarder

#63100 2 years, 10 months ago
Aww It sounds awesome the way furthur flower puts it... thanks...I wish i was there......cant wait for them to come back east
The following user(s) said Thank You: FurthurFlower67
Chester
More or less in line

#63102 2 years, 10 months ago
Great reviews WLewis, and FurthurFlower. Thank you. : )
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#63118 2 years, 10 months ago
captaintony wrote:
was the platypus costume busted out? Inquiring minds want to know?

Yeah there was some miscommunications or sumtin. lmao. Saw smiley but he didnt have it on him. Gonna hold off from ingesting any substances til after I call up the forum members for the meetup and get the platyfreak. lol Mind was elsewhere. hehehe. So today Ill try n get the PlatySuit. Iono if Ima be rockin it during any of the shows, especially after last night when i almost died without it even on lol. But all of the forum meetups Ill be rockin it, and if there are any colder nights in the show. Shouldnt be hard to find us, ill jus text or call you guys the area of the meetup, and look for us around there. =-D
taper.tsquare
Visitor

#63129 2 years, 10 months ago
i looked for the platy suit yesterday, but didn't see it. hopefully we can hook up today. it's been cool to finally meet some of the forum members and i'm looking forward to meeting more as the weekend progresses.

i echo the positive reviews of last night's show. great tour opener. the band is in fine form and i thought the song selection was great. we got lots of big tunes last night with superb jams. i left the show very happy and satisfied, and eager for the next two shows.

it's good to see a version of the show up at LMA already. i hope to have mine posted at Etree today before i leave for the venue. there were lots of tapers last night and at least one stream (taper Rob). i think everyone will be at all three shows, so i expect streams all weekend and lots of great recordings to emerge from this Cuthbert run.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#63131 2 years, 10 months ago
ATTENTION ~ FORUM GATHERING NOTIFICATION ~IMPORTANT

AT 5:30 IN THE CONCRETE CIRCLE IN FRONT OF THE VENUE. WE WILL STILL CALL YOU GUYS BUT THATS THE GENERAL AREA. LOOK FOR MY WIZARDS HAT AS I DONT KNOW IF I WILL HAVE THE PLATSUIT ON YET. SEE YA THERE
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#63133 2 years, 10 months ago
Dh you are like our own little brown eye guy In the sky. You would make Connie Chung proud.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#63134 2 years, 10 months ago
It's like I'm right there with ya, but of course, you would be talking with a muffled sound cause barrels are sealed air tight.
bobgruen
Junior Boarder

#63154 2 years, 10 months ago
FYI, new version of Shakedown with Further between year 1 and 2....There is new lyrics too (in Shakedown). (Shake it down, shake it down, shake it down town..... Wheeeew)
Time to create page: 0.63 seconds