• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
Chuck
Fresh Boarder

Re: 3/30/11 Peterson Events Ctr. Pittsburgh Pa.

#6829 3 years, 4 months ago
Just heard the story of the jumper on the Pittsburgh local news. All they know is that he went though a window on the 4th floor and fell more than 50 feet and landed on the sidewalk. He is currently in critical condition at the hospital and is in surgery for head trauma. Initial tests showed no signs of drugs or alcohol in his system.
Last Edit: 3 years, 4 months ago by Chuck.
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
we gonna stay here til we soothe our souls

#6832 3 years, 4 months ago
A really great show
But the guy falling and getting hurt was really bad
I hope he will recover and be ok

(((((((((((((((Healing Vibes ))))))))))))))))))))))))
The following user(s) said Thank You: furthuronuptheroad
GKB
Senior Boarder
'Seems like i been here before"

#6834 3 years, 4 months ago
sad but true. just read a local report that witnesses said the guy got in a football stance and said "hike" and ran thru the window.

(((((((((((HEALING)))))))))) for this brother!
"If you get confused just listen to the music play"
Last Edit: 3 years, 4 months ago by GKB.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#6845 3 years, 4 months ago
read that too. That's crazy.
MPL
Fresh Boarder

#6846 3 years, 4 months ago
that a bummer, healing <<<<VIBES>>>> to him....
Brother Dust
Gold Boarder

#6894 3 years, 4 months ago
I was at the show last night and didnt know about the jumper till this morning. What a sad turn of events. I was going to say what a great time it was but thats kind of hard to do now.
otherone65
Fresh Boarder

#6927 3 years, 4 months ago
Unfortunately the story about the guy jumping through the window is true. Really sad, we should all say a prayer for him. The show itself was absolutely amazing! I haven't seen the "boys" since John joined them, and it was fantastic!!!! First set was good, but the second was unreal. So Many Roads, Other One, Estimated/Eyes, Brokedown encore! I feel very fortunate to have seen such a great show. I can't wait to see them again! God bless the boys!
onthebusin03
Junior Boarder

#6948 3 years, 4 months ago
First Gimme Some Lovin' since 6/29/10
goosh
Fresh Boarder

#6955 3 years, 4 months ago
Outstanding Peterson's show. As of 3:oopm day of show I was no show due to lack of funds. Rooting thru an old pair of overalls found $40.00. Enough for a cheap seat. Called friends who also wanted to enjoy the ride. While waiting for friends scored 2 seats center row 4 for $30.00. What a show. There is truely nothing like a dead concert. Musically tight as can be and many old time rarities--Til The Morning Comes lead to tears to my eyes. Haven't heard that one since the 70's. Thank you guys in the first row for the tics and a real good time. So glad we made it. Prayers to the young guy and his family who might of thought he could fly. Still miss "the voice" on the slow ones even after all these years. Keep up the fine work boys and keep on rockin cause you are the only one's who do what you do.
Gr8fulauditors
Junior Boarder

#6964 3 years, 4 months ago
Haven't heard it yet but was at the Penn's Peak show and the Gimme Some Lovin was rough to put it nice.
At least I'm still enjoying the ride !!!!!
Time to create page: 1.27 seconds